Hp Officejet J6480 Scanner Software installation without using CD/RW
Hp Officejet J6480 Scanner Driver Printer Download Setup For Windows 10,8,7 & Mac – Here we provide a complete driver for the Hp Officejet J6480 printer that is highly compatible for the Windows 10.8.7 operating system and the Mac Os (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9)(10.10) and others. The drivers that we provide here are drivers that we take directly from the official HP website. Which is the central driver provider for the Hp Officejet J6480 series printer?
The types of drivers that are provided are not only for printer software. But also for scanner software that is compatible with Hp Officejet J6480. The drivers that we offer here are already trying to install it first. The results are successful, and there are no problems. Hp Officejet J6480 is a printer that is almost used in all corners of the world. Especially often used in office areas or private areas such as houses and used in other places that are needed.
Hp Officejet J6480 Scanner Driver compatible OS
Windows 10 32-bit / Windows 10 64-bit / Windows 8.1 32-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 8 32-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 7 32-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Mac OS X (v10.11.x) / Mac OS X (v10.10.x) / Mac OS X (v10.9.x) / Mac OS X (v10.8.x) / Mac OS X (v10.7.x) / Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Hp Officejet J6480 Scanner Driver Download & Setup
|DOWNLOAD||(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64) Software HpOfficejet J6480|
|DOWNLOAD||(Windows 10/10 x32/8.1/8.1 x32/8/8 x32/7/7 x32) DriverOfficejet J6480|
|DOWNLOAD||(Mac OS X 10.12/10.12/10.11/ 10.10/10.9 /10.8 /10.7/10.6)Software Hp Officejet J6480|
Follow the following instructions carefully…
- Make sure your computer is again ON
- Connect the USB cable from the computer to the printer that you want to install
- Download the drivers Hp Officejet J6480 Scanner we provide on our Website (Download above)
- Open the folder where the download driver is stored and
- Extract the driver file until it’s finished
- Click the setup or install button and
- follow the installation instructions until it is finished by marking out the finish
- All you have to do first is go to the control panel (in windows, then search for the control panel)
- Next, you select the Uninstall Programs tab
- Look for the name of the Hp Officejet J6480 Driver
- Then select and click Uninstall
- Follow the instructions that come out and wait a few moments
- Then exit is finish
Hp Officejet J6480 Scanner Overview
The Hp Officejet J6480 is Hewlett-Packard’s latest all-in-one printer with a number of features designed to attract small to medium-sized businesses that want low-cost and feature-rich devices that are capable of handling projects as a whole. This multifunction printer certainly provides everything you want in AIO: Autoduplexing, photo completion, one-touch fax, scanner with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology, automatic document feeder (ADF), and built in 802.11g wireless network.
Officejet J6480 is the default wireless node. Compatible with the 802.11b / g standard, multi-functions can be connected to existing wireless routers, or facilitate ad-hoc connections directly to compatible devices. After the HP software is installed on the computer, the device can be used as if connected via USB. Users can print, scan, and send faxes from a computer, and access data from any media card that has been inserted into the device.
The J6480 offers a number of other features that impressed us. The automatic document feeder is equipped with an automatic duplex option. There is an Ethernet port available for wired networks. Users can send faxes with J6480, but there is also a ‘scan to e-mail’ option. Users can scan documents in JPEG or PDF format and automatically attach them to e-mail. However, it seems that this can only be done through the USB connection of the device, rather than Ethernet or wireless. Even so, this feature can be very useful for businesses.
Hp Officejet J6480 Scanner key features
- Type fax / copier / printer / scanner
- Functions copier, fax, printer, scanner
- Fax Type plain paper
- Copying Speed Up to 31 ppm (mono) / up to 25 ppm (color)
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Max Copying Speed B/W 31 ppm